1. Basinger, D. (1988). Divine power in process theism, New York: state university of New York.
2. Cobb, J. (1969). God and the World. Philadelphia: the Westminster press.
3. Ford, L. (1971). Divine persuasion and the Jriumph of Good. In process philosophy and Christian Thought, D. Brown, R. James. o. Reeves (eds.), New York: the Bobbs- Merrill Company, Inc.
4. Griffin, D. R. (1982). Actuality, possibility and theodicy: A response, Nelson Pike. Process studies, No. 12. 3, p.168-79.
5. Griffin, D. R. (1991). Evil Revisited, New York: State university of New York press.
6. Griffin, D. R. (2000). Relligion and scientific naturalism. overcoming the conflicts, New York: state university of New York press.
7. Griffin, D. R. (2001). Reenchantment without supernaturalism: A process Philosphy of religion, Cornell University press.
8. Griffin, D. R. (2004). God, Power and Evil. Published by Westminster John Knox Press.
9. Griffin, D. R. (2017). Process Theology: on postmodernism, Morality, Pluralism, Eschatology and Dwmonic Evil. Process century press.
10. Griffin, D. R. and Cobb J. (1976). Process theology: An introductory Exposition, published by Westminster press.
11. Hick, J. (1966). Evil and God of love, New York: Hrper and Rowe.
12. Mesle, C. R. (1993). Process Theology. A Basic introduction, Library of congress cataloging in publication Data, Chalice press.
13. Pike, N. (1982). Process Theodicy and the concept of power. process studies, No. 12. 3. fall.p.148-167.
14. Sovik, A. O. (2011). The problem of Evil and the power of God. Library of congress cataloging- in- publication Data.
15. Whitehead, A. N. (1960). Religion in the Making, New York: Macmillan Company.
16. Whitehead, A. N. (1967). Science and the Modern world. New York: free press.
17. Whitehead, A. N. (1978). Process and Reality: An Issay in cosmology. David R. Griffin and Donald W. Sherburne (eds.), corrected edn. New York: the free press.
18. Whitney, B. (1979). Process theism: Does a persuasive God coerce?. The southern Journal of Philosophy, No. 17. pp. 133-141.
19. Williams, D. D. (1985). How Does God Act in Whitehead’s Metaphysics?. In Essays in process Theology, perry lefevre (ed.) Chicago: exploration prees, No. 10.