1. Abromeit, John (2011), Max Horkheimer and the Foundations of the Frankfurt School, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
2. Hegel, G. W. F. (1988), The Difference Between Fichte’s and Schelling’s System of Philosophy, H. S. Harris & W. Cerf, Trans., Albany: State Univ of New York Press.
3. __________ (2010), The Science of Logic, Trans. G. Di Giovanni, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
4. Horkheimer, Max & Theodor W. Adorno, (2002), Dialectic of Enlightenment: Philosophical Fragments, Trans. E. Jephcott, Stanford: Stanford University Press.
5. Horkheimer, Max (1974), “Schopenhauer Today,” Critique of Instrumental Reason: Lectures and Essays Since the End of WWII, Trans. M. O’Connell, New York: Seabury Press.
6. __________ (1978), “On the Problem of Truth,” The Essential Frankfurt Reader, A. Arato & E. Gebhardt (eds.), New York: Urizen Books.
7. __________ (1982a), “Materialism and Metaphysics,” Critical Theory: Selected Essays, New York: Continuum Pub. Corp.
8. __________ (1982b), “Notes on Science and the Crisis,” Critical Theory: Selected Essays, New York: Continuum Pub. Corp.
9. __________ (1993a), “Egoism and Freedom Movements: On the Anthropology of the Bourgeois Era,” Between Philosophy and Social Science: Selected Early Writings, Cambridge, Mass: MIT Press.
10. __________ (1993b), “Materialism and Morality,” Between Philosophy and Social Science: Selected Early Writings, Cambridge, Mass: MIT Press.
11. __________ (1993c), “The Present Situation of Social Philosophy and the Tasks of an Institute for Social Research,” Between Philosophy and Social Science: Selected Early Writings, Cambridge, Mass: MIT Press.
12. __________ (2005), “On Bergson’s Metaphysics of Time,” Radical Philosophy, No. 131 (9).
13. __________ (2007), Eclipse of Reason, Le Vergne: Read Books Ltd.
14. __________ (1982c), “Traditional and Critical Theory,” Critical Theory: Selected Essays, New York: Continuum Pub. Corp.
15. Jay, Martin (1996), The Dialectical Imagination: a History of the Frankfurt School and the Institute of Social Research, 1923-1950, Berkeley: University of California Press.
16. Kant, Immanuel (2009), Critique of Pure Reason, P. Guyer & A. W. Wood, (Trans.), Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
17. McCarthy, Tom (1989), “Contra Relativism: a Thought-Experiment,” Zeitschrift Für Philosophische Forschung, No. 43 (2).
18. Wiggershaus, Rolf (1995), The Frankfurt School: Its History, Theories, and Political Significance, Trans. M. Robertson, Cambridge: MIT Press.
19. Wolin, Richard (1987) “Critical Theory and the Dialectic of Rationalism,” New German Critique, No. 41.
20. __________ (2006), The Frankfurt School Revisited: and Other Essays on Politics and Society, New York: Routledge.