- Beckwith, Francis J., (1992), “Personal Bodily Rights, Abortion, and Unplugging the Violinist,” in: International Philosophical Quarterly: IPQ 32, no. 1 Issue 125.
- ـــــــــــــــــ, (1996), “Arguments from Bodily Rights,” in: Francis J. Beckwith (ed.), Do The Right Things Dialogue on the Moral and Social Issues of our Time, Jones and Bartlett Publisers.
- ـــــــــــــــــ, (2007), Defending Life: a Moral and Legal Case against Abortion Choice, Cambridge University Press.
- Boonin, David, (2003), A Defense of Abortion, Cambridge University Press.
- Brody, Baruch, (1989), “The Morality of Abortion,” in: Tom L. Beauchamp and Leory Walters (ed.), Contemporary Issues in Bioethics, Wadsworth Publishing Co Inc; 3rd ed.
- Davis, Nancy “Abortion and Self-Defense,” (1984), in: Philosophy and Public Affairs, Vol. 13, No. 3.
- Kaczor, Christopher, (2011), The Ethics of Abortion Women’s Rights, Human Life, and the Question of Justice, Routledge.
- Koukl, Gregory, (2007) “Unstringing the Violinist,” Stand to Reason, http://www.str.org/site/ News2?page=NewsArticle&id=5689 cited from: Richard J. Poupard, Christian Research Journal, volume 30, number.
- Levine, Michael and Cox, (2006), Damian, “Violinists Run Amuck in South Dakota: Screen Doors down in the Badlands,” in: Philosophical Papers, 35.
- 10. Lotz, Mianna, (2005) “Ethical Arguments Concerning the Moral Permissibility of Abortion,” National Foundation for Australian Women.
- 11. Pojman, Louis P. and Beckwith, Francis J. (ed.), (1998), The Abortion Controversy, 2tn ed., Wadsworth Publishing Company.
- 12. Poupard, Richard J., (2007) “Suffer the Violinist: Why the Pro‐abortionArgument from Bodily Autonomy Fails,” Christian Research Journal. Vol. 30. No. 4.
- Schwartz, Stephen, (1990), The Moral Question of Abortion, Chicago: Loyola University Press.
- Sterba, James, (1980), “Aborion, Distant Peoples and Future Generations” in: The Demands of Justice, Notre Dame: University of Notre Dame Press, (Pavlischek, 1998).
- Thomson, Judith Jarvis , (1971) “A Defence of Abortion” in: philosophy and Public Affairs, No 1.
- Warren, Mary Anne, (1989), “On the Moral and Legal Status of Abortion,” in: Tom L. Beauchamp and
eory Walters (ed.), Contemporary Issues in Bioethics , Wadsworth Publishing Co Inc; 3rd ed.
17. Wreen, Michael, (1992) “Abortion and Pregnancy Due to Rape,” in: Philosophia, 21 (3-4).